Sunday, April 12, 2020

April 12 - Happy Easter and Challenge #2



Hoping you all had a wonderful Easter 

Challenge #2 - April 13

As the sun is supposed to shine this week we are heading outdoors for Challenge #2.  My challenge for you is to create a backyard game that involves a target and scoring.  I have put a few examples below for you but as always, creating your own would be even better.  Once your challenge is complete, take a picture and send it to my e-mail (roxanne.watson@sd78.bc.ca) or post it on our Coquihalla 2020 (BaM) Facebook page.  I can't wait to see what you come up with.  Have fun!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

May 11th Challenge #6 - Engineering for Kids (Twirling Twig Mobile)

Hi Everyone!  I hope you are all keeping safe and finding lots to keep you busy.  I hope you all had a terrific Mother's Day weekend - ...