Monday, April 6, 2020

Challenge #1 - Get Outside

Hi everyone!

My challenge for you this week is to get outside.  We finally have a few days in a row that will be nice so I would like you to go into your yard, or on a walk in your neighbourhood with someone from your immediate family.  On your walk I would like you to gather interesting rocks, leaves, flowers, acorns or whatever else you can find to help you create a happy face.

Make the face somewhere in your house or yard and take a picture of it.  If you are able to, get an adult in your home to send it to me at roxanne.watson@sd78.bc.ca .  I will do another blog with all of the pictures I receive.

I hope you are all finding ways to be amazed with the world around you as you spend this time staying safe.

I miss you all and can't wait to wave to you on Thursday when the teachers and staff of Coquihalla drive through your neighbourhood to say hello from our cars and trucks.

Here is an example of this first challenge:


No comments:

Post a Comment

May 11th Challenge #6 - Engineering for Kids (Twirling Twig Mobile)

Hi Everyone!  I hope you are all keeping safe and finding lots to keep you busy.  I hope you all had a terrific Mother's Day weekend - ...