Thursday, April 2, 2020

Hello


It's so nice to see you all - even if it's just in a picture!

I can't wait to connect with you all in the next couple of weeks.  It has been a weird Spring Break for all of us this year and I am keeping my fingers crossed that we will all be able to be together again soon.

I am wondering how you are all doing.  How are you keeping busy?  Are you able to keep in touch with each other?  I imagine the hardest part of staying home is not being able to see your friends.  This is true for me also - I am missing my family a lot even though we keep in touch in a variety of ways.

This space will be where I make suggestions for things you may want to try at home.  I want you all to remember that these are ideas for you that I think you will enjoy doing (and if you learn a little along the way, that is even better).  I would like it if you were able to send me pictures and/or notes whenever you want.  My e-mail is roxanne.watson@sd78.bc.ca

I am keeping busy at home working on how and what is the best way to plan for you all.  I am also doing a lot of art and even some writing.  I keep a journal and I am writing things down about all of the strange things that are going on in our world.  I write poetry.  I draw pictures.  I ask questions.  I write my feelings.  These are all things you could do if you want to as well.  I am learning to paint things that my grandchildren love.  Here are a couple of pictures I have painted:


If you feel like you want to share some of what you are doing to stay safe and keep busy, I would LOVE to hear from you.  Thinking of you all and missing you more than you know.

Love, Mrs. Watson


No comments:

Post a Comment

May 11th Challenge #6 - Engineering for Kids (Twirling Twig Mobile)

Hi Everyone!  I hope you are all keeping safe and finding lots to keep you busy.  I hope you all had a terrific Mother's Day weekend - ...